Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Quinn Build s14 in League of Legends.
Best Quinn build guides for League of Legends s14. We works hard to help you craft the best Quinn build for the meta. Learn more about Quinn’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
PASSIVE – HARRIER
Valor, Quinn’s Demacian eagle, periodically marks enemies as Vulnerable. Quinn’s first basic attack against Vulnerable targets will deal bonus physical damage.
Q- BLINDING ASSAULT
Quinn calls Valor to mark an enemy and hinder its vision before damaging all enemies in the immediate area.
W- HEIGHTENED SENSES
Passively grants Quinn Attack Speed and Movement Speed after she attacks a Vulnerable target. Activate to have Valor reveal a large area nearby.
Quinn dashes to an enemy, dealing physical damage and slowing the target’s Movement Speed. Upon reaching the target, she leaps off the target, briefly interrupting it, and lands near her maximum Attack Range away from the target.
R- BEHIND ENEMY LINES
Quinn and Valor team up to fly around at great speed. Ending the ability casts Skystrike, which deals damage to nearby enemies and marks champions as Vulnerable.
Quinn Ability Order
Skill order: W > Q > E
Quinn Tips and Tricks
Quinn Pros and Cons
- Good adc.
- Harasses very well with her Vault early level.
- Her ultimate gives her major movement speed and attack speed.
- She has 2 CCs, some sort of vision, and an escape.
- Basically one of the most fun champions to play.
- Squishy throughout the entire game.
- Slow until you get boots.
- Item, rune, and mastery dependent.
- If Quinns skills are on CD when you use your ultimate, they will not refresh.
Quinn Threats & Synergies