Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Warwick Build s13 in League of Legends.
Best Warwick build guides for League of Legends s13. We works hard to help you craft the best Warwick build for the meta. Learn more about Warwick’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
PASSIVE – ETERNAL HUNGER
Warwick’s basic attacks deal bonus magic damage. If Warwick is below 50% health, he heals the same amount. If Warwick is below 25% health, this healing triples.
Q- JAWS OF THE BEAST
Warwick lunges forward and bites his target, dealing damage based on their maximum health and healing for damage dealt.
W- BLOOD HUNT
Warwick senses enemies below 50% health, gaining movement speed toward and attack speed against them. When they fall below 20% health, he frenzies and these bonuses triple.
E- PRIMAL HOWL
Warwick gains damage reduction for 2.5 seconds. At the end, or if re-activated, he howls, causing nearby enemies to flee for 1 second.
R- INFINITE DURESS
Warwick leaps in a direction (scaling with his bonus Move Speed), suppressing the first champion he collides with for 1.5 seconds.
Warwick Ability Order
Skill order: Q > W > E
Warwick Tips and Tricks
Warwick Pros and Cons
- Great at dueling.
- Strong early game.
- Easy to bait the enemies into fights when low on health.
- Tons of outplay potential.
- Great control over objectives.
- Has reliable & easy to hit CC.
- Can turn fights around easily.
- You can easily get people to waste their flash when holding Q.
- Tank Warwick does not fall off.
- Can get easily kited out.
- Slow when out of combat.
- His ultimate can be pretty tricky to hit / easy to miss.
- Very slow jungle clear compared to other junglers.
Warwick Threats & Synergies