LP (League Points) is players within each division (matching players of a similar skill level to play with and against each other) are ranked using a system of points called League Points.
Why is my LP gain so low 2021?
Your LP gain so low 2021 because the your MMR low.
You earns League Points (LP) when you win ranked games and lose them when they lose ranked games.
The LP earned or lost depends on the player’s hidden Match Making Rating (MMR). The higher the MMR, the more LP earned per win and the less LP lost per loss.
What is MMR ?
MMR (MatchMaking Rating) is a index used by League of Legends to represent a player’s skill level. Shortly, MMR is the hidden rating your has account has in the certain game type queue.
Hidden MMR Distribution by tiers: Chart of leagues & divisions:
BRONZE LEAGUE MMR VALUES: 0-1089 MMR
- Bronze 5 MMR is 0-839.
- Bronze 4 MMR is 840-899.
- Bronze 3 MMR is 900-959.
- Bronze 2 MMR is 960-1019.
- Bronze 1 MMR is 1020-1089.
SILVER LEAGUE MMR VALUES: 1090-1409 MMR
- Silver 5 MMR is 1090-1149.
- Silver 4 MMR is 1150-1209.
- Silver 3 MMR is 1210-1279.
- Silver 2 MMR is 1280-1349.
- Silver 1 MMR is 1350-1409.
GOLD LEAGUE MMR VALUES: 1410-1719 MMR
- Gold 5 MMR is 1410-1479.
- Gold 4 MMR is 1480-1539.
- Gold 3 MMR is 1540-1599.
- Gold 2 MMR is 1600-1659.
- Gold 1 MMR is 1660-1719.
PLATINUM LEAGUE MMR VALUES: 1720-2019 MMR
- Platinum 5 MMR is 1720-1779.
- Platinum 4 MMR is 1780-1839.
- Platinum 3 MMR is 1840-1899.
- Platinum 2 MMR is 1900-1959.
- Platinum 1 MMR is 1960-2019.
DIAMOND LEAGUE MMR VALUES: 2030-2330 MMR
- Diamond 5 MMR is 2030-2099.
- Diamond 4 MMR is 2100-2159.
- Diamond 3 MMR is 2160-2229.
- Diamond 2 MMR is 2230-2269.
- Diamond 1 MMR is 2270-2329.
How to increase your MMR and LP?
The Truth About How to increase your MMR and LP gains with a few easy tricks
This video will showcase what method used to go from +14 to +30 LP gains in just 3 days in diamond 1 master mmr on EUW server
5 TIPS & TRICKS TO FIX MMR + LP GAINS
LOL (League of Legends) has a ranking system called the League system, matching players of a similar skill level to play with and against each other.
It comprises nine tiers which indicate the skill level of players.