Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Lux Build s13 in League of Legends.
Best Lux build guides for League of Legends s13. We works hard to help you craft the best Lux build for the meta. Learn more about Lux’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
- P – ASSIVEILLUMINATION: Lux’s damaging spells charge the target with energy for 6 seconds. Lux’s next attack ignites the energy, dealing bonus magic damage (depending on Lux’s level) to the target.
- Q – LIGHT BINDING: Lux releases a sphere of light that binds and deals damage to up to two enemy units.
- W – PRISMATIC BARRIER: Lux throws her wand and bends the light around any friendly target it touches, protecting them from enemy damage.
- E – LUCENT SINGULARITY: Fires an anomaly of twisted light to an area, which slows nearby enemies. Lux can detonate it to damage enemies in the area of effect.
- R – FINAL SPARK: After gathering energy, Lux fires a beam of light that deals damage to all targets in the area. In addition, triggers Lux’s passive ability and refreshes the Illumination debuff duration.
Lux Ability Order
Skill Order: E > Q > W
Q -> E -> R -> AA -> E -> AA
Lux Tips and Tricks
- If you’re going to roam to another lane through the river, place a Control Ward in the pixel bush to make sure you aren’t spotted.
- Always keep track of your jungler’s position.
Lux Pros and Cons
|+ Easy to learn|
+ Lots of Utility
+ E & R gives vision
+ Can shield the WHOLE team
+ Great Teamfighter
|– Mana Issues|
– E can take farm/push when you want to freeze
– Fully skillshot oriented with easily dodgeable abilities
– Long Cooldowns
– Squishy with no mobility
Lux Threats & Synergies
All Lux Skins Spotlight (League of Legends).
Read more: Katarina Build Guide Create by: gametimeprime.com