Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Xerath Build s14 in League of Legends.
Best Xerath build guides for League of Legends s14. We works hard to help you craft the best Xerath build for the meta. Learn more about Xerath’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
Xerath’s Runes S12
- PASSIVE – MANA SURGE: Xerath’s basic attacks periodically restore Mana.
- Q – ARCANOPULSE: Fires a long-range beam of energy, dealing magic damage to all targets hit.
- W – EYE OF DESTRUCTION: Calls down a barrage of arcane energy, slowing and dealing magic damage to all enemies in an area. Targets in the middle receive additional damage and a stronger slow.
- E – SHOCKING ORBDeals magic damage to an enemy and stuns them.
- R – RITE OF THE ARCANE: Xerath immobilizes himself and gains numerous long-range barrages.
Skill Order: Q > W > E
- E > Flash
- E > W > Q
Comba Hard: E > Flash > W > Q1 > Q2 > R1 > R2 > R3 > R4
Xerath Tips and Tricks
- Try to hit your opponent with Arcanopulse as they walk in their minion wave, as this will accomplish two goals at once – poking them and shoving the wave.
- Try to hit your opponent with either Arcanopulse or Eye of Destruction every time you have your Arcane Comet and Manaflow Band available.
- If you do have to farm under your own turret, Shocking Orb does a lot more damage than an autoattack and is very helpful for making sure you don’t miss minions.
- Xerath is a perfect early to midgame carry champ, but you need to recognize when games need to be closed.
- Try to poke as much as possible and help your botlane out with your ult.
- You can walk to around dragon pit to ult so it is often not needed to do a full roam.
Xerath Pros and Cons
|+ Long range abilities
+ Generally strong damage dealer
+ Relatively safe with right positioning
+ Can extend game length, when team is behind
|– Bad against hard engage teams
– Mobile champions can juke his skillshots
– No escape mechanics
Xerath Threats & Synergies
Read more: Yuumi Build Guide Create by: gametimeprime.com