Zoe Wild Rift Build Guide: Runes, Items and Combo
League of Legends: Wild Rift Zoe Build Guide| Runes, Item Builds. Get to know how his abilities and ability Order for Zoe.
Zoe is a fun, unique champion that has features of both an artillery mage and a burst mage.
- Role: Mage
- Difficulty: Moderate
- PASSIVE – MORE SPARKLES!: Zoe’s next basic attack after casting a spell deals bonus magic damage.
- Q – PADDLE STAR!: Zoe fires a missile that she can redirect in flight. Deals more damage the longer it flies in a straight line.
- W – SPELL THIEF: Zoe can pick up the remnants of enemy summoner spell and active item casts and cast them once herself. Whenever she casts a summoner spell, she gains 3 missiles that fire at the nearest target.
- E – SLEEPY TROUBLE BUBBLE: Causes the target to become drowsy, then fall asleep. The first source of damage that breaks the sleep is doubled, up to a cap.
- R – PORTAL JUMP: Blink to a nearby position for 1 second. Then blink back.
|+ Extremely high damage|
+ Great carry potential
+ Great at creating picks
+ Relevant all game
+ Free summoner spells and items
+ Decent, safe waveclear
+ Huge range on her CC
|– Super high skill cap|
– No raw mobility
– Highly reliant on hitting skill-shots
– Damage can be easily blocked
– Many counters to Sleepy Trouble Bubble
– Squish squish
– Enemies with mobility destroys her
Wild Rift Zoe Spells
Wild Rift Zoe Runes
Wild Rift Zoe Items
Ahri’s core items
- Mid Lane Zoe Item Build
Best Item Build VS AD, Assassin Champions
Best Item Build VS Tank Champions
Ability Order Zoe Wild Rift
Skill Order: Skill 1 > Skill 3 > Skill 2
Combo Zoe Wild Rift
Ultimate > Flash > Skill 3 > Skill 1 > Skill 1 > AA
Counter to Zoe Wild Rift
Early game is where Zoe shines the most. f you have the push and/or first move in lane you almost always win the fight 2v2.
Whether it be catching champs on rotation, sieging or at objectives, Zoe’s job is to pick and one shot.