Zoe counter Wild Rift : Best Picks Against Zoe
I will share the topic: ” How to Counter Zoe in wild rift?”
Zoe is an Mage who has features of both an artillery mage and a burst mage.
To counter Zoe, you need…
Understand skill of Zoe
- PASSIVE – MORE SPARKLES!: Zoe’s next basic attack after casting a spell deals bonus magic damage.
- Q – PADDLE STAR!: Zoe fires a missile that she can redirect in flight. Deals more damage the longer it flies in a straight line.
- W – SPELL THIEF: Zoe can pick up the remnants of enemy summoner spell and active item casts and cast them once herself. Whenever she casts a summoner spell, she gains 3 missiles that fire at the nearest target.
- E – SLEEPY TROUBLE BUBBLE: Causes the target to become drowsy, then fall asleep. The first source of damage that breaks the sleep is doubled, up to a cap.
- R – PORTAL JUMP: Blink to a nearby position for 1 second. Then blink back.
|+ Extremely high damage|
+ Great carry potential
+ Great at creating picks
+ Relevant all game
+ Free summoner spells and items
+ Decent, safe waveclear
+ Huge range on her CC
|– Super high skill cap|
– No raw mobility
– Highly reliant on hitting skill-shots
– Damage can be easily blocked
– Many counters to Sleepy Trouble Bubble
– Squish squish
– Enemies with mobility destroys her
Who can counters Zoe in wild rift?
Best Picks Against Zoe (Mid Lane): Heimerdinger, Zed, Lux, Annie, Diana,…
Worst Picks Against Zoe (Mid lane): Pantheon, Orianna, Lee Sin, Karma,…
Items counters Zoe in wild rift?
- Zoe’s PADDLE STAR travels further, dealing more damage.
- Zoe is forced to return to the starting point after launching PORTAL JUMP, making her more vulnerable to counterattacks.
- SLEEPY TROUBLE BUBBLE goes further when flying over walls. Prevent Zoe from hiding in the fog in case she sets up a trap.
Read more: Zoe wild rift build