Aatrox TFT set 5: Item build, Abilities, & Synergies
Aatrox TFT set 5 – Item build, Abilities, & Synergies. Aatrox is champion who have ability strikes his target, dealing a percent of his Attack Damage, and heals himself for a percent of his maximum Health.
Aatrox strikes his target, dealing a percent of his Attack Damage, and heals himself for a percent of his maximum Health.
- Percent of Attack Damage: 200% / 210% / 225%
- Percent of Max Health: 25% / 30% / 40%
|Health||650 / 1170 / 2106|
|DPS||39 / 70 / 126|
|Damage||60 / 108 / 194|
What items are good on Aatrox TFT?
Redeemed have increased Armor, Magic Resistance, and Ability Power. When they die, they pass this bonus split among remaining Redeemed allies.
- 3 – 25 Armor & Magic Resist, 30% Ability Power
- 6 – 40 Armor & Magic Resist, 50% Ability Power
- 9 – 65 Armor & Magic Resist, 80% Ability Power
Legionnaires gain bonus attack speed, and their first attack after casting a spell heals them for 50% of the damage dealt.
- 2 – 25% Attack Speed
- 4 – 50% Attack Speed
- 6 – 80% Attack Speed
- 8 – 120% Attack Speed