Yasuo TFT set 4.5: Item build, Abilities, & Synergies
Yasuo TFT set 4.5 – Item build, Abilities, & Synergies. Yasuo is champion who have ability strikes forward two hexes.
Yasuo strikes forward two hexes, dealing a percent of his Attack Damage as physical damage and applying on-hit effects.
- Percent of Attack Damage: 180% / 200% / 225%
|Health||550 / 990 / 1782|
|DPS||35 / 63 / 113|
|Damage||50 / 90 / 162|
What items are good on Yasuo TFT?
If an Exile has no adjacent allies at the start of combat, they gain:
- 1 – Shield equal to 50% of their maximum health
- 2 – And 80% Lifesteal
Innate: Duelists gain bonus Movement Speed. Duelists’ attacks grant Attack Speed, up to 8 stacks.
- 2 – 12% Attack Speed per Stack
- 4 – 20% Attack Speed per Stack
- 6 – 35% Attack Speed per Stack
- 8 – 60% Attack Speed per Stack