Azir TFT set 4.5: Item build, Abilities, & Synergies
Azir TFT set 4.5 – Item build, Abilities, & Synergies. Azir is champion who have ability charges forward with a wall of soldiers, knocking back enemies hit and dealing magic damage.
Azir charges forward with a wall of soldiers, knocking back enemies hit and dealing magic damage. After their charge, the wall of soldiers remains in place in front of Azir for 3 seconds as impassable terrain. Any spearmen from the General trait will accompany Azir for the charge and position themselves to protect him afterwards.
- Wall Damage: 200 / 350 / 8888
|Health||950 / 1710 / 3078|
|DPS||60 / 107 / 193|
|Damage||70 / 126 / 227|
What items are good on Azir TFT?
Warlords have bonus Health and Spell Power. Each victorious combat they’ve participated in increases this bonus by 10%, stacking up to 5 times.
- 3 – 200 HP and 20 Spell Power
- 6 – 450 HP and 40 Spell Power
- 9 – 700 HP and 70 Spell Power
At the start of combat, Keepers grant themselves and all nearby allies a shield. This shield is 50% stronger on Keepers.
- 2 – 150 Shield Amount for 8 seconds
- 4 – 225 Shield Amount for 10 seconds
- 6 – 350 Shield Amount for 12 seconds
- 1 – The Emperor deploys with two Sand Guards who can be placed anywhere on the battlefield. They do not move or attack, and die when their Emperor does.