Garen TFT set 5: Item build, Abilities, & Synergies
Garen TFT set 5 – Item build, Abilities, & Synergies. Garen is champion who have ability calls down a sword that strikes a large area around his target.
Garen calls down a sword that strikes a large area around his target, dealing a percent of each target’s max Health in magic damage and reducing their Magic Resist by 60% for 6 seconds. Garen gains a shield equal to 50% of his maximum Health for seconds.
- Percent of Health: 20% / 25% / 200%
|Health||1050 / 1890 / 3402|
|DPS||1 / 1 / 2|
|Damage||100 / 180 / 324|
What items are good on Garen TFT?
Dawnbringers rapidly heal some of their maximum Health the first time they drop below 50%. When this heal occurs, all allied Dawnbringers gain 10% bonus damage.
- 2 – 30% of Maximum Health
- 4 – 50% of Maximum Health
- 6 – 90% of Maximum Health
- 8 – 150% of Maximum Health
- 1 – If you have exactly one God-King they deal 30% bonus damage to enemies who have at least one of their Rival Traits. Garen’s Rival Traits: Forgotten, Nightbringer, Coven, Hellion, Dragonslayer, Abomination, Revenant. Darius’ Rival Traits: Redeemed, Dawnbringer, Verdant, Draconic, Ironclad.
All allies block a flat amount of damage from all sources.
- 2 – 15 Damage Blocked
- 4 – 40 Damage Blocked
- 6 – 75 Damage Blocked