Garen TFT set 5.5: Item build, Abilities, & Synergies
Garen TFT set 5.5 – Item build, Abilities, & Synergies. Garen is champion who have ability calls down a sword that strikes a large area around his target.
Garen calls down a sword that strikes a large area around his target, dealing % of each target’s max Health in magic damage and reducing their Magic Resist by 50% for 8 seconds. Garen gains a shield equal to % of his maximum Health for 5 seconds.
- Maximum Health Damage: 20% / 25% / 200%
- Shield: 40% / 50% / 200%
|Health||1050 / 1890 / 3402|
|DPS||60 / 108 / 194|
|Damage||80 / 144 / 259|
What items are good on Garen TFT?
Dawnbringers rapidly heal some of their maximum Health the first time they drop below 50%. When this heal occurs, all allied Dawnbringers gain 12% bonus damage.
- 2 – 30% of Maximum Health
- 4 – 60% of Maximum Health
- 6 – 90% of Maximum Health
- 8 – 130% of Maximum Health
- 1 – When Victorious champions score a kill, their next attack is empowered to deal 40% of the target’s missing Health as bonus magic damage.
All allies block a flat amount of damage from all sources.
- 2 – 20 Damage Blocked
- 4 – 40 Damage Blocked
- 6 – 70 Damage Blocked