Ornn TFT set 4.5: Item build, Abilities, & Synergies
Ornn TFT set 4.5 – Item build, Abilities, & Synergies. Ornn is champion who have ability summons an elemental from behind the furthest enemy to travel towards him.
Ornn summons an elemental from behind the furthest enemy to travel towards him, slowing the Attack Speed of enemies hit by 50% for 3 seconds and dealing magic damage. If the elemental runs into Ornn, he headbutts it, redirecting it towards another distant enemy, stunning them and dealing magic damage.
- Initial Damage: 150 / 250 / 750
- Stun Duration: 3 / 4 / 6
- Secondary Damage: 150 / 250 / 750
|Health||750 / 1350 / 2430|
|DPS||33 / 59 / 107|
|Damage||55 / 99 / 178|
What items are good on Ornn TFT?
Every two seconds all Elderwood champions grow, gaining bonus stats. This effect stacks up to five times.
- 3 – 20 Armor and Magic Resist, 5 Attack Damage and Spell Power.
- 6 – 30 Armor and Magic Resist, 10 Attack Damage and Spell Power.
- 9 – 40 Armor and Magic Resist, 20 Attack Damage and Spell Power.
Vanguard champions gain bonus Armor.
- 2 – 120 Armor
- 4 – 300 Armor
- 6 – 750 Armor
- 8 – 2000 Armor
- 1 – After participating in combat, Blacksmiths will begin forging an Artifact item. The higher their star-level, the faster they work. Once the Artifact is complete, it will be able to bestow upon an ally. Each ally may only equip one Artifact.