Katarina TFT set 5 – Item build, Abilities, & Synergies. Katarina is champion who have ability throws a dagger at the farthest enemy, dealing magic damage.
Katarina throws a dagger at the farthest enemy, dealing magic damage. When the dagger lands near the target Katarina teleports to it and immediately launches 3 additional daggers at the nearest enemies that each deal magic damage.
- Initial Damage: 110 / 150 / 300
- Secondary Damage: 50 / 75 / 150
|Health||500 / 900 / 1620|
|DPS||42 / 76 / 137|
|Damage||65 / 117 / 211|
What items are good on Katarina TFT?
Forgotten champions have bonus Attack Damage and Ability Power. Each Shadow item held by a Forgotten champion increases these bonuses by 10% on all Forgotten champions, stacking up to 4 times.
- 3 – 35 Attack Damage and Ability Power
- 6 – 70 Attack Damage and Ability Power
- 9 – 110 Attack Damage and Ability Power
Innate: At the start of combat Assassins leap to the enemy backline. Assassins’ abilities can critically strike and they gain bonus Critical Strike Chance and bonus Critical Strike Damage.
- 2 – 10% Crit Chance; 25% Crit Damage
- 4 – 30% Crit Chance; 55% Crit Damage
- 6 – 50% Crit Chance; 90% Crit Damage