Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Evelynn Build s14 in League of Legends.
Best Evelynn build guides for League of Legends s14. We works hard to help you craft the best Evelynn build for the meta. Learn more about Evelynn’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
- PASSIVE – DEMON SHADE: When out of combat, Evelynn enters Demon Shade. Demon Shade heals Evelynn when she is low on health and grants Camouflage after level 6.
- Q – HATE SPIKE: Evelynn strikes out with her Lasher, dealing damage to the first unit hit. Then, Evelynn can shoot a line of spikes at nearby foes up to 3 times.
- W – ALLURE: Evelynn curses her target, causing her next attack or spell after a delay to charm her target and reduce their magic resist.
- E – WHIPLASH: Evelynn whips her target with her Lasher, dealing damage. She then gains movement speed for a short duration.
- R – LAST CARESS: Evelynn briefly goes untargetable and decimates the area in front of her before warping backwards a long distance.
Evelynn Ability Order
Skill Order: Q -> W -> E
Best combo: W > R > Q1 > AA > Q2 > E > Q3 > AA > Q4
Evelynn Tips and Tricks
- You can to sneak up from a nice angle to attack enemies.
- She has great tower dive potential with her ultimate.
Evelynn Pros and Cons
|– Easily due to invisibility
– Great escape with her ultimate
– High Burst – Oneshot kills
– Can make easy kills to get fed
– Great sustain and fast jungle clears
– Excellent tower diver
|– Weak early
– Bad sustain damage
– Very squishy
– Hard to come back if behind
– Mostly macro and cheese based (you have to be good at predicting your opponent)
– Get stunned once = death
– Not invisible before 6
Evelynn Threats & Synergies
All Evelynn Skins Spotlight (League of Legends).
Within the dark seams of Runeterra, the demon Evelynn searches for her next victim. She lures in prey with the voluptuous façade of a human female, but once a person succumbs to her charms, Evelynn’s true form is unleashed. She then subjects her victim to unspeakable torment, gratifying herself with their pain. To the demon, these liaisons are innocent flings. To the rest of Runeterra, they are ghoulish tales of lust gone awry and horrific reminders of the cost of wanton desire.
Read more: Elise Build Guide Create by: gametimeprime.com