MMR goes up when you win and down when you lose. As such, the most straightforward way to Increase mmr is to maintain a positive win rate. A good rule of thumb is +10 MMR for a win and -10 MMR for a loss.
MMR (MatchMaking Rating) is a index used by League of Legends to represent a player’s skill level. Shortly, MMR is the hidden rating your has account has in the certain game type queue.
Your MMR determines the opponents you play against and is unique for each game mode.
MMR is using the same values as ELO system.
In League of Legends, the MMR system is fully hidden, and there is no reliable way to accurately calculate your MMR rating.
Hidden MMR Distribution by tiers: Chart of leagues & divisions
BRONZE LEAGUE MMR VALUES: 0-1089 MMR
- Bronze 5 MMR is 0-839.
- Bronze 4 MMR is 840-899.
- Bronze 3 MMR is 900-959.
- Bronze 2 MMR is 960-1019.
- Bronze 1 MMR is 1020-1089.
SILVER LEAGUE MMR VALUES: 1090-1409 MMR
- Silver 5 MMR is 1090-1149.
- Silver 4 MMR is 1150-1209.
- Silver 3 MMR is 1210-1279.
- Silver 2 MMR is 1280-1349.
- Silver 1 MMR is 1350-1409.
GOLD LEAGUE MMR VALUES: 1410-1719 MMR
- Gold 5 MMR is 1410-1479.
- Gold 4 MMR is 1480-1539.
- Gold 3 MMR is 1540-1599.
- Gold 2 MMR is 1600-1659.
- Gold 1 MMR is 1660-1719.
PLATINUM LEAGUE MMR VALUES: 1720-2019 MMR
- Platinum 5 MMR is 1720-1779.
- Platinum 4 MMR is 1780-1839.
- Platinum 3 MMR is 1840-1899.
- Platinum 2 MMR is 1900-1959.
- Platinum 1 MMR is 1960-2019.
DIAMOND LEAGUE MMR VALUES: 2030-2330 MMR
- Diamond 5 MMR is 2030-2099.
- Diamond 4 MMR is 2100-2159.
- Diamond 3 MMR is 2160-2229.
- Diamond 2 MMR is 2230-2269.
- Diamond 1 MMR is 2270-2329.
How to check your match making rating
- Step 1: Go to the website: OP.GG
- Step 2: Input your Summoner Name (your ingame nickname) in search.
- Step 3: Press “Solo MMR” button
- Step 4: Get an aproximate result.
-> The second important purpose of MMR in ranked LoL is to create balanced teams and a fair experience for both sides.