Xayah TFT set 4.5: Item build, Abilities, & Synergies
Xayah TFT set 4.5 – Item build, Abilities, & Synergies. Xayah is champion who have ability leaps into the air becoming untargetable.
Xayah leaps into the air becoming untargetable, invulnerable, and throwing out a fan of feather daggers, dealing a percent of her Attack Damage as physical damage to enemies within the cone. Xayah then recalls her feathers, striking enemies hit for magic damage per feather.
- Percent of Attack Damage: 300% / 325% / 375%
- Damage: 100 / 200 / 400
|Health||600 / 1080 / 1944|
|DPS||68 / 122 / 220|
|Damage||80 / 144 / 259|
What items are good on Xayah TFT?
Every two seconds all Elderwood champions grow, gaining bonus stats. This effect stacks up to five times.
- 3 – 20 Armor and Magic Resist, 5 Attack Damage and Spell Power
- 6 – 30 Armor and Magic Resist, 10 Attack Damage and Spell Power
- 9 – 40 Armor and Magic Resist, 20 Attack Damage and Spell Power
At the start of combat, Keepers grant themselves and all nearby allies a shield. This shield is 50% stronger on Keepers.
- 2 – 150 Shield Amount for 8 seconds
- 4 – 225 Shield Amount for 10 seconds
- 6 – 350 Shield Amount for 12 seconds
Executioner’s basic attacks and spell always critically strike targets below an HP threshhold.
- 2 – 33% Health
- 4 – 66% Health
- 6 – 99% Health