Pyke TFT set 5.5 – Item build, Abilities, & Synergies. Pyke is champion who have ability leaves a phantom at his location, then dashes behind the farthest enemy.
Pyke leaves a phantom at his location, then dashes behind the farthest enemy. After 1 second, his phantom returns to Pyke, dealing magic damage and stunning all enemies it passes through.
- Damage: 150 / 225 / 325
- Stun Duration: 1.5 / 2 / 2.5
|Health||650 / 1170 / 2106|
|DPS||30 / 54 / 97|
|Damage||50 / 90 / 162|
What items are good on Pyke TFT?
At start of combat, the Sentinel with the highest Health gains a shield that grants Attack Speed each time it is applied. When the shield is destroyed or expires it will pass to the ally with the lowest percent Health.
- 3 – 200 Shield, 30% Attack Speed, 4 seconds
- 6 – 800 Shield, 100% Attack Speed, 3 seconds
- 9 – 2000 Shield, 1000% Attack Speed, 1 second
Innate: When combat starts, Assassins leap to the enemy backline. Assassin’s Abilities can critically strike and they gain bonus Critical Strike Chance and bonus Critical Strike Damage.
- 2 – 10% Crit Chance; 25% Crit Damage
- 4 – 30% Crit Chance; 55% Crit Damage
- 6 – 50% Crit Chance; 90% Crit Damage