Pyke TFT set 4.5: Item build, Abilities, & Synergies
Pyke TFT set 4.5 – Item build, Abilities, & Synergies. Akali is champion who have ability dashes behind the furthest enemy.
Pyke dashes behind the furthest enemy, creating an afterimage that deals magic damage and stuns enemies it passes through for a few seconds.
- Damage: 125 / 200 / 375
- Stun duration: 2 / 2.5 / 4
|Health||700 / 1260 / 2268|
|DPS||30 / 54 / 97|
|Damage||50 / 90 / 162|
What items are good on Pyke TFT?
Once your team loses 50% of their health, Galio is summoned, slamming into the largest cluster of enemies and knocking them up.
- 3 – Tyrant Galio
- 6 – Demon Lord Galio
- 9 – Supreme Overlord Galio
Innate: Before combat starts, Assassins leap to the enemy backline. Assassins’ spells can critically stike and they gain bonus Critical Strike Damage and Chance.
- 2 – 10% Crit Chance and 30% Crit Damage
- 4 – 25% Crit Chance and 60% Crit Damage
- 6 – 40% Crit Chance and 90% Crit Damage
Slayers gain Lifesteal that increases at lower Health, and deal bonus damage that increases based off their target’s missing Health.
- 3 – 30 to 60% Lifesteal and Bonus Damage
- 6 – 50 to 100% Lifesteal and Bonus Damage