Pantheon TFT set 5: Item build, Abilities, & Synergies
Pantheon TFT set 5 – Item build, Abilities, & Synergies. Pantheon is champion who have ability braces his shield, reducing all incoming damage for 4 seconds.
Pantheon braces his shield, reducing all incoming damage for 4 seconds, and dealing a percent of his Attack Damage in the area in front of him over the duration.
- Damage Reduction: 75% / 80% / 90%
- Percent of Attack Damage: 340% / 350% / 400%
|Health||750 / 1350 / 2430|
|DPS||53 / 95 / 170|
|Damage||70 / 126 / 227|
What items are good on Pantheon TFT?
Dragonslayers gain bonus Ability Power. After the first ally Dragonslayer scores a takedown on an enemy with at least 1400 maximum Health, all allies gain additional Ability Power for the rest of the round.
- 2 – 30% Ability Power for Dragonslayers, 20% for team
- 4 – 60% Ability Power for Dragonslayers, 40% for team
Skirmishers gain a shield at the start of combat, and gain Attack Damage each second.
- 3 – 300 Shield and +3 Attack Damage each second
- 6 – 600 Shield and +10 Attack Damage each second