Darius TFT set 5: Item build, Abilities, & Synergies
Darius TFT set 5 – Item build, Abilities, & Synergies. Darius is champion who have ability transforms into a God-Wolf, becoming unstoppable as he lunges towards a nearby enemy.
Darius transforms into a God-Wolf, becoming unstoppable as he lunges towards a nearby enemy. God-Wolves join him in his hunt, each targeting their own prey. Enemies bitten by a God-Wolf are dealt a percent of Darius’s Attack Power as physical damage and have their Armor reduced by 60% for 6 seconds. After biting his prey, Darius’ next few attacks restore 10% of his maximum Health.
- Number of Wolves: 0 / 0 / 0
- Percent of Attack Damage: 250% / 350% / 5000%
- Number of Attacks: 3 / 4 / 10
|Health||800 / 1440 / 2592|
|DPS||49 / 88 / 159|
|Damage||70 / 126 / 227|
What items are good on Darius TFT?
Nightbringers gain a shield for 8 seconds equal to a percent of their maximum Health the first time they drop below 50%. When this occurs, that Nightbringer gains bonus damage.
- 2 – 30% Shield, 20% Damage
- 4 – 50% Shield, 30% Damage
- 6 – 75% Shield, 40% Damage
- 8 – 100% Shield, 50% Damage
- 1 – If you have exactly one God-King they deal 30% bonus damage to enemies who have at least one of their Rival Traits. Garen’s Rival Traits: Forgotten, Nightbringer, Coven, Hellion, Dragonslayer, Abomination, Revenant. Darius’ Rival Traits: Redeemed, Dawnbringer, Verdant, Draconic, Ironclad.
All allies block a flat amount of damage from all sources.
- 2 – 15 Damage Blocked
- 4 – 40 Damage Blocked
- 6 – 75 Damage Blocked