Viego TFT set 5.5: Item build, Abilities, & Synergies
Viego TFT set 5.5 – Item build, Abilities, & Synergies. Viego is champion who have ability corrupts the soul of his target for 5 seconds, stunning them and dealing magic damage.
Viego corrupts the soul of his target for 5 seconds, stunning them and dealing magic damage, increasing 100% each second. Viego will be interrupted if he is stunned, and Viego’s allies prefer not to target his victim during soul corruption. If his victim dies, they are resurrected at full Health to fight for him, but they lose their Health per second. Resurrected enemies receive the Trait bonuses of Viego’s team instead of their own.
- Damage: 180 / 300 / 1500
- Health Lost Per Second: 15% / 7% / 0%
|Health||1000 / 1800 / 3240|
|DPS||70 / 126 / 227|
|Damage||70 / 126 / 227|
What items are good on Viego TFT?
Forgotten champions have bonus Attack Damage and Ability Power. Each victorious combat they participate in increases the bonus by 10%, stacking up to 5 times.
- 2 – 20 Attack Damage and Ability Power
- 4 – 40 Attack Damage and Ability Power
- 6 – 70 Attack Damage and Ability Power
- 8 – 150 Attack Damage and Ability Power
Innate: At the start of combat Assassins leap to the enemy backline. Assassins’ abilities can critically strike and they gain bonus Critical Strike Chance and bonus Critical Strike Damage.
- 2 – 10% Crit Chance; 25% Crit Damage
- 4 – 30% Crit Chance; 55% Crit Damage
- 6 – 50% Crit Chance; 90% Crit Damage
Skirmishers gain a shield at the start of combat, and bonus Attack Damage each second.
- 3 – 25% max Health Shield and +3 Attack Damage
- 6 – 45% max Health Shield and +6 Attack Damage
- 9 – 75% max Health Shield and +12 Attack Damage