Ryze TFT set 5 – Item build, Abilities, & Synergies. Ryze is champion who have ability imprisons the nearest enemy, dealing magic damage and stunning them.
Ryze imprisons the nearest enemy, dealing magic damage and stunning them. His next cast is then empowered to spread from his target, applying the same damage and stun to all enemies in a large area around the target.
- Damage: 200 / 250 / 800
- Stun Duration: 1.5 / 2 / 4
|Health||500 / 900 / 1620|
|DPS||42 / 76 / 137|
|Damage||65 / 117 / 211|
What items are good on Ryze TFT?
When 3 allied Champions have died, the Monstrosity will awaken from its grave. The Monstrosity gets bonus Health and Attack Damage based on allied Abomination units’ Star Levels. The Monstrosity will also receive a random copy of an item from each of the three Abomination Champions nearest the grave when combat starts.
- 2 – 600 Health, 60 Attack Damage
- 3 – 1200 Health, 120 Attack Damage
- 4 – 2000 Health, 200 Attack Damage
- 5 – 3000 Health, 300 Attack Damage
Forgotten champions have bonus Attack Damage and Ability Power. Each Shadow item held by a Forgotten champion increases these bonuses by 10% on all Forgotten champions, stacking up to 4 times.
- 3 – 35 Attack Damage and Ability Power
- 6 – 70 Attack Damage and Ability Power
- 9 – 110 Attack Damage and Ability Power
All allies gain Magic Resist.
- 2 – 40 Magic Resist
- 3 – 100 Magic Resistance
- 4 – 180 Magic Resistance