Hey Guys! This is Blog Gametimeprime and this guide is about TFT Sion items and comps set 6.
Cost: 4 $
Sion winds up for a moment, then smashes his axe down. All enemies within a large area are knocked up, stunned, and dealt magic damage.
- Damage: 400 / 600 / 2500
- Stun Duration: 1 / 1.5 / 4
What items are good on Sion TFT?
At the start of combat, the Imperial who dealt the most damage last combat becomes the Tyrant. The Tyrant deals bonus damage. When the Tyrant dies, the Imperial who has dealt the most damage this combat becomes the new Tyrant.
- 3- 60% bonus damage
- 5- 100% bonus damage
Innate: Colossus are bigger, more powerful, and take up two slots in your army.
- 1- Colossus are immune to Crowd Control effects.
- 2- Colossus take 25% reduced damage.
Protectors shield themselves for 4 seconds whenever they cast a spell. This shield doesn’t stack.
- 2- 18% Maximum Health Shield
- 3- 30% Maximum Health Shield
- 4- 45% Maximum Health Shield
- 5- 60% Maximum Health Shield
Read more: TFT Team Comps