Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Veigar Build s13 in League of Legends.
Best Veigar build guides for League of Legends s13. We works hard to help you craft the best Veigar build for the meta. Learn more about Veigar’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
- PASSIVE – PHENOMENAL EVIL POWER: Veigar is the greatest Evil to ever strike at the hearts of Runeterra – and he’s only getting bigger! Striking an enemy Champion with a spell or scoring a takedown grants Veigar permanently increased Ability Power.
- Q – BALEFUL STRIKE: Veigar unleashes a bolt of dark energy that deals magic damage to the first two enemies hit. Units killed by this bolt grant Veigar some ability power permanently.
- W – DARK MATTER: Veigar calls a great mass of dark matter to fall from the sky to the target location, dealing magic damage when it lands. Stacks of Phenomenal Evil reduce Dark Matter’s cooldown.
- E – EVENT HORIZON: Veigar twists the edges of space, creating a cage that Stuns enemies that pass through.
- R – PRIMORDIAL BURST: Blasts target enemy champion, dealing a large amount of magic damage, increasing based on the target’s missing health.
Veigar Ability Order
Skill Order: Q -> W -> E
Comba Hard: E > W > Q > AA > R
Veigar Tips and Tricks
Veigar’s lane phase is incredibly simple. All you need to do is farm.
If you’re struggling with positioning it’ll be much more meaningful to itemize towards that by purchasing a Zhonya’s Hourglass or Banshee’s Veil.
Veigar Pros and Cons
|+ Good mid to late game.|
+ Cheap build.
+ Low CDR.
+ Good zoning.
+ Team orientated items.
+ Safe laning.
+ May tilt your opponents.
|– Weak early game.|
– Reliant on stacking passive.
Veigar Threats & Synergies
Read more: Xerath Build Guide Create by: gametimeprime.com