Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Cho’Gath Build s12 in League of Legends.
Best Cho’Gath build guides for League of Legends s12. We works hard to help you craft the best Cho’Gath build for the meta. Learn more about Cho’Gath’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
- Cho’Gath Item Build (Top Lane)
- Best Item Build VS AD, Tank Assassin Champions
- Best Item Build VS AP, Tank Champions
- PASSIVE – CARNIVORE: Whenever Cho’Gath kills a unit, he recovers Health and Mana. The values restored increase with Cho’Gath’s level.
- Q – RUPTURE: Ruptures the ground at target location, popping enemy units into the air, dealing damage and slowing them.
- W – FERAL SCREAM: Cho’Gath unleashes a terrible scream at enemies in a cone, dealing magic damage and Silencing enemies for a few seconds.
- E – VORPAL SPIKES: Cho’Gath’s attacks release deadly spikes, dealing damage and slowing all enemy units in front of him.
- R – FEAST: Devours an enemy unit, dealing a high amount of true damage. If the target is killed, Cho’Gath grows, gaining maximum Health.
Cho’Gath Ability Order
Skill Order: E -> Q -> W
Best combo: Q -> W -> E -> R
Cho’Gath Tips and Tricks
Cho’Gath Pros and Cons
|+ Easy Farming|
+ Late game scaling
+ Strong mid game
+ Has good, long-range CC.
+ High Damage with ultimate
|– Easily Kited|
– You rely on a competent team to deal damage in teamfights
– Has some bad matchups
Cho’Gath Threats & Synergies
All Cho’Gath Skins Spotlight (League of Legends)
From the moment Cho’Gath first emerged into the harsh light of Runeterra’s sun, the beast was driven by the most pure and insatiable hunger. A perfect expression of the Void’s desire to consume all life, Cho’Gath’s complex biology quickly converts matter into new bodily growth—increasing its muscle mass and density, or hardening its outer carapace like organic diamond. When growing larger does not suit the Void-spawn’s needs, it vomits out the excess material as razor-sharp spines, leaving prey skewered and ready to feast upon later.
Read more: Cassiopeia Build Guide Create by: gametimeprime.com