Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Diana Build s13 in League of Legends.
Best Diana build guides for League of Legends s13. We works hard to help you craft the best Diana build for the meta. Learn more about Diana’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
- Top/Mid lane
- PASSIVE – MOONSILVER BLADE: Every third strike cleaves nearby enemies for an additional magic damage. After casting a spell, Diana gains attack speed for her next 3 attacks.
- Q – CRESCENT STRIKE: Unleashes a bolt of lunar energy in an arc dealing magic damage. Afflicts enemies struck with Moonlight, revealing them if they are not stealthed for 3 seconds.
- W – PALE CASCADE: Diana creates three orbiting spheres that detonate on contact with enemies to deal damage in an area. She also gains a temporary shield that absorbs damage. If her third sphere detonates, the shield gains additional strength.
- E – LUNAR RUSH: Becomes the living embodiment of the vengeful moon, dashing to an enemy and dealing magic damage. Lunar Rush has no cooldown when used to dash to an enemy afflicted with Moonlight. All other enemies will have the Moonlight debuff removed regardless of whether they were the target of Lunar Rush.
- R – MOONFALL: Diana reveals and draws in all nearby enemies and slows them. If Diana pulls in one or more enemy champions, the moonlight crashes down onto her after a short delay, dealing magic damage in an area around her, increased for each target beyond the first pulled.
Diana Ability Order
Skill order: Q > W > E
Best combo: Q -> W -> E -> R -> AA -> E -> AA -> AA
Diana Tips and Tricks
Diana Pros and Cons
|+ She is a great assassin|
+ She can catch people out of position
+ Give sight of people with her Q
+ She can be a great initiator
+ She can be a mage tank if need be
+ Great burst damage with her Q and Ult / This is also a great gap closer
+ Amazing Carry Potential
+ Easy To Pick Up
+ INSANE Damage
+ Double Gap Closer Helps Stick To Enemies
+ Built In Shield
+ Split Pushes Like A MONSTER
+ Powerful Ganks After 6
+ Crazy Fast Clear Times After First Couple Levels
+ Great Mana Recovery From Passive
+ Hard To Shut Down If Ahead
|– Can Take Time To Ramp Up|
– Requires Strong Game Knowledge To Master Diana In The Jungle
– Building full force offensive leaves her vulnerable
– Some jungler ganks can be devastating as diana as she is kinda weak in the beginning
– Doesn’t have an escape mechanic. (Flash is her only escape mechanic in a team fight)
– Her true burstyness doesn’t happen untill level 6
– Is Vulnerable To Counter Jungling Early Game
– Lack Luster Ganks Pre-6
– Blue Buff Hungry
Diana Threats & Synergies
All Diana Skins Spotlight (League of Legends)
Bearing her crescent moonblade, Diana fights as a warrior of the Lunari—a faith all but quashed in the lands around Mount Targon. Clad in shimmering armor the color of winter snow at night, she is a living embodiment of the silver moon’s power. Imbued with the essence of an Aspect from beyond Targon’s towering summit, Diana is no longer wholly human, and struggles to understand her power and purpose in this world.
Read more: Cho’Gath Build Guide Create by: gametimeprime.com