Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Malzahar Build s13 in League of Legends.
Best Malzahar build guides for League of Legends s13. We works hard to help you craft the best Malzahar build for the meta. Learn more about Malzahar’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
PASSIVE – VOID SHIFT
When he hasn’t recently taken damage or been crowd controlled, Malzahar gains massive damage reduction and crowd control immunity, lingering for a short period after taking damage.
Q- CALL OF THE VOID
Malzahar opens up two portals to the Void. After a short delay, they fire projectiles that deal Magic Damage and silence enemy champions.
W- VOID SWARM
Malzahar summons Voidlings to attack nearby enemies.
E- MALEFIC VISIONS
Malzahar infects his target’s mind with cruel visions of their demise, dealing damage over time. Using Malzahar’s other spells on the target will refresh the visions. If the target dies while afflicted by the visions, they pass on to a nearby enemy unit and Malzahar gains Mana. Malzahar’s Voidlings are attracted to affected units.
R- NETHER GRASP
Malzahar channels the essence of the Void to suppress an enemy champion over a zone of damaging negative energy.
Malzahar ability order
Skill order E> Q > W
Malzahar Tips and Tricks
Malzahar Pros and Cons
- Very powerful ult (CC lock).
- Easy to start playing.
- High damage, especially late game.
- Can avoid CC with passive.
- Malefic Visions can tilt your opponent.
- Can push waves pretty easily once you get a bit of AP.
- AoE damage and silence with Q.
- Spends a lot of mana.
- Ulting locks you into place as well.
- Pretty squishy, especially without passive.
- Your ult gets countered by Quicksilver Sash.
- Lacks mobility so can get caught easily.
Malzahar Threats & Synergies