I will share the topic: ”How to Counter Yone in wild rift?”
Yone’s early game is generally weaker than most champions. He is easily punished and his weakness in lane stems from his low range.
To counter Yone, you need…
- Can melt through squishies and tanks due to his mixed damage.
- Can be played Mid, Top, and ADC.
- Very high carry potential, can kill multiple people in a teamfight once he has his core items.
- Highlight champion, flashy, and makes you standout.
- Has one of the weaker laning phases in the game.
- His approach is very linear and very easy to counterplay in higher ranks.
- Feast or Famine champion.
- A lot weaker if you don’t have setup for his ultimate.
Who can counters Yone in wild rift?
Picking one champion you are familiar with and trying your best… Just make sure that champiom are up to the challenge, and are willing to go all out against this awful champion.
Best Picks Against Yone: Zed, Diana, Riven, Akali, Pantheon, Fizz,…
Worst Picks Against Yone: Kassadin, Yasuo, Ekko, Varus,…
Items counters Yone in wild rift?
As Yone is a champion that builds AD items and deals predominantly AD damage, it’s important that you buy defensive items to tone down some of his damage output in team fights. The more armor you have, the harder it will be for Yone to kill you and your teammates.
Picking champions with CC is a good way of countering Yone as it will make it harder for him to go for aggressive plays and get in and out of skirmishes easily.
Avoid fighting in areas that force your team to be bunched close to one another.
Use your range advantage to bully him: To make it hard for Yone to be able to play aggressive or close the gap (with ease), you should try to harass him down with your basic attacks and abilities from a safe distance.
Avoid over-committing to harassing and poking Yone down though as he does have good turn around potential.
Yone is a strong skirmisher and will look to assassinate targets or get a surprise engage off to ensure he can deal damage and kill the squishier members of the enemy team. One way you can reduce the chances of him doing this is by warding your flanks when you’re attempting to team fight or when you’re sieging a tower.
Read more: Yone Wild Rift Build